Dieses Inserat wurde bereits verkauft und ist nicht mehr verfügbar.
- Original registration date: 1965
- Engine: Volvo 4 cylinder 1780cc engine build by Mass Racing with 192hp on the dyno
- Gearbox: Volvo m40 4 speed race gearbox custom build
- Differential: Salisbury LSD, 3.7
- Suspension: wishbones at the front and a live axle at the rear
- Weight: 600 kg
- Part exchange possible!
- The car has FIA HTP valid to 2029 and is road registered in Germany. So possible for all track days or events like Tour Auto!
- A huge spare package and second set of wheels comes with the car
- with the factory shows that the first owner planned to go racing with the car. This car has been restored to top condition in Sweden some years ago. The former owner joined races with in Sweden as well. Prepared with feeling for every detail, a wonderful car. After sold to Dutch it was total rebuild by Tachyon Motorsport and winning with his new owner twice the dutch championship. Later the car was sold to his last owner in Germany and racing in the German HTGT, AGDT, the FIA Masters Historic Gentleman Drivers pre 66 GT-cars and Peter Auto's 60ies Endurance as well. Prepared and maintenaced by Tachyon and Britec Motorsports regardless of costs.Now the time has come that the last owner decided to continue racing with a later car from the mid 70ies as a new challenge. So the probably fastest Marcos 1800 GT in historic racing is for sale and it's a perfect chance to buy a full developed and very compeditive car for a reasonable price and small running costs